We want our Bay Area artists to focus on what they do best, creating top quality art. Too often, Bay Area artists are forced to move out of the Bay Area in order to connect with professional resources & have ample performance opportunity. Our goal is to bring eyes back to the artists of the Bay Area by creating a high quality, inspiration-inducing showcase.
What is DAMSF? :
Cutting-edge creative talent. The Bay Area’s top dance choreography. Designers on the verge. Immerse yourself at DAMSF, the ultimate showcase for diverse urban artists of all ages! The first showcase of its kind, DAMSF brings top dancers, poets, designers, musicians, and more together for a unique night of live performances and networking. Showcasing both groups and individuals this event allows artists to display their best work in a high-energy, professional environment.
Look forward to a jam-packed lineup of live dance and music performances hosted by RJ “KoolRaul” Navalta with Bay Area radio personality DC is Chillin,’ along with unstoppable DJ sets by the Goodcompany DJs, a featured DJ set by DJ Hell Rell, and an interactive commerce experience.
Who has partaken in DAMSF? :
- Showcasing Artists have been featured on TV, the stage, & beyond, with credits such as SYTYCD, ABDC, Dancing with the Stars, AGT, The Ellen Degeneres Show, The Queen Latifah Show, Atlantic Records, Verses & Flow, Apple, Target, Microsoft, Glee, Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey, Prince, Kehlani, X Factor, Beyonce, Justin Bieber, & more
- Additional Featured Talent : RJ KoolRaul Navalta, Netta Brielle, Deja Bryson, Prentice Powell, Kida Burns, EvenOdds, Academy of Villains, Jay Chris Moore, Greg Chapkis, Antoine Troupe, Ellen Kim, Shawn Williams, & more
- Previous Hosts : Shawn William, Prentice Powell, D’Dra White, Allan Frias, Emerson Aquino, Kim-Sims Battiste, Tab Danger, the men of FuxWitIt
- 450+ average attendance
- 75% attendees over the age of 21
- Featured a total of 200+ various artists
- 5 year growing tenure in SF at prestigious venue DNA Lounge in SOMA
- Marketing Kings partnership
- Produced over 10 supplemental arts events in past 3 years
- Cross Marketing partnerships with Waterhole Kings, Montage Dance Productions, JE Media, Distinguish’d Minds, Trance, JumpCam, Paul Mitchell School of East Bay